Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Best Bold Brow Products - Brow Routine

With the hype around bold brows just not fading, I've tried to find the perfect brow products. Although I love bold brows, I love them to look natural too, so I try to make them look naturally full and shaped. This can be difficult with my brows as my hair may be naturally brown, but my brows are naturally blonde. These are the products that I love to get my perfect brows;





After brushing through my eyebrows with a spoolie, I use the Benefit 'gimme brow' in the shade 'medium/deep', to add colour to my brows and set the shape.

Next I fill in my eyebrows with the Natural Collection (Boots) eyeshadow in 'Crushed Walnut'. I only do this lightly just to add more colour, and fill in anywhere looking a little sparse.

I then use the Soap&Glory 'Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil' in the shade 'Brownie Points' to add shape to my brows. This is my favourite brow product as it means I can shape my brows perfectly, and is so much better to any brow pencils that I've tried before! I use the crayon end to make a faint outline on the top of my brows, and use the felt tip end to draw hair like lines wherever I need them.

Next I use the L.A. Girl 'PRO.conceal' concealer in the colour 'porcelain' to go around my brows in-order to clean up the edges, which make my brows stand out more. I blend this in with a small flat eyeshadow brush. I then use my Benefit 'High Beam' highlighter underneath my brow bone, so it looks like my eyebrows have more of an arch.

Finally, I use my Maybelline 'Brow Drama' in 'medium brown', to set my eyebrows, and I find this product makes my brows look more natural. 

If you have any favourite brow products please write them in the comments below, I love trying out new ones!

Jasmine x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this, as I'm always on the lookout for new brow products, so I found this very helpful! I really want to try the S&G brow product, it sounds amazing, and I've heard a lot of good reviews! I recently got that Benefit highlighter the other day, I love it! Just came across your blog, and I'm loving it gal! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig